The Coolest Condos Being Built In Toronto
The massive wave of construction seen over the past decade is radically changing the appearance of Toronto, Canada's largest city.
Toronto is currently building the second most high-rise buildings n North America, only behind New York. Toronto has the seventh-largest concentration of skyscrapers in the world.
With all these buildings going up, developers are working to stand out by offering unique amenities and, increasingly, building high-rises that stand out from the crowd.
Here are 15 of the coolest condo buildings going up in Toronto right now. Data is taken from the Emporis database of high-rise buildings, and includes only buildings listed as being currently under construction:
1) One Bloor - Great Gulf Homes
2) 181 Davenport and 133 Hazelton - Mizrahi Developments
3) Water Tower - Empire Communities
4) L Tower - Cityzen and Frenbrook Homes
5) Monde - Great Gulf Homes
6) 277 Davenport - Burnac
7) Ten York - Tridel
8) Massey Tower - MOD Developments
9) Howard Park - Triumph
10) Emerald Park - Bazis
11) Exhibit - Bazis
12) ION - Cityzen and Fernbrook Homes
13) Picasso - Monarch Group
14) Wellesley on the Park - Lanterra
15) Aqualina at Bayside - Tridel
Source: Daniel Tencer, Huffington Post Canada
If you want to buy or sell a Toronto condo or loft, contact Casey Ragan at 416-486-5588 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Toronto’s Condo Authority”