This site uses cookies.

The types of cookies we use, and the way we use them, are explained in our Privacy Policy. By clicking "Accept" or continuing to use our site, you agree to our use of Cookies. More information



April High Rise Sales by Scheduled Occupancy – Market Briefing

We can also break down April sales by the scheduled year of occupancy for those units. 4% of April sales were in buildings already built and occupied. The remaining 96% of April sales had scheduled occupancy dates ranging from 2011 to 2016, with the bulk (32%) having occupancy scheduled for 2014, or 3 years from now.

Of the units sold in April, and currently not ready for occupancy, about 75% were in projects that had not yet started construction, with the remaining 25% in projects currently under construction.

April High Rise Sales by Scheduled Occupancy

April High Rise Sales by Scheduled Occupancy



Casey Ragan 

“Toronto’s Condo Authority”

Toronto Condos and Lofts

Find Me on Facebook

Follow Me on Twitter

Link to Me on LinkedIn


RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Ltd., Brokerage
723 Mount Pleasant Road
Toronto, ON
M4S 2N4



Trademarks owned or controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association. Used under license.

The information provided herein must only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale or lease of real estate and may not be used for any commercial purpose or any other purpose.

Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by TREB.

Toronto Real Estate Board - IDX Last Updated: 2/17/2019 7:44:03 PM